Established in 2002, its mandate is to assure that Niagara University’s mission and support of Catholic, Vincentian education will be core to the life of the university, ensuring that now and in the future NU students and employees will experience and embrace the values of St. Vincent de Paul and come to understand and appreciate the Catholic Intellectual Tradition.
The committee has ten (10) members:
Ex officio (5):
- Vice President for Mission Integration
- Faculty Mission Director
- Director for Campus Ministry
- Director of University Events
- Executive Director of the Levesque Institute
- Four from faculty or professional staff
- One undergraduate or one graduate student
The Committee is a consulting body and task group that advises the Vice President and the Faculty Mission Director on programming throughout the year, especially Vincentian Heritage Week.